The DPI 104-IS is an intrinsically safe version of the microprocessor-controlled DPI 104-digital pressure gauge.
The DPI 104-IS matches advanced silicon sensor technology with several convenient design features, resulting in an accurate, versatile yet affordable digital test gauge.
Supplied as a stand-alone process indicator or in a kit with the widely proven Druck hand pumps, the DPI 104-IS provides a reliable and economic solution for a wide range of pressure sensing applications.
Features and Benefits
- Intrinsically safe
- ATEX, IECEx, cETL (Canada)
- 0.05% full scale (FS) accuracy
- Pressure ranges to 20,000 psi (1400 bar)
- Eleven selectable pressure units
- Large, easy-to-read display with five-digit resolution
- % pressure indication and additional bar graph for quick visual reference
- Temperature compensated accuracy from 14°F to 122°F (-10°C to 50°C)
- Pressure switch test
- Minimum/maximum, tare and alarm function
- Stainless steel or Inconel pressure cavity for aggressive media