Compact and rugged, offering flameproof/explosion-proof and dust-ignition protection by enclosure protection in hazardous areas. Cost effective alternative to pressure gauges and switches in process and oil and gas industry application such as: hydraulic power units, flushing skids, separators and wellhead production management and automation.
Features and Benefits
- Ranges from 3.5 bar to 700 bar (51 to 10,000 psi)
- Milliamp, millivolt and voltage outputs
- Accuracy +/- 0.2 to 0.04% FS
- 316L Stainless Steel construction
- Hazardous area approvals
- Integrated terminal compartment (5900)