To assess the adequacy of ventilation, measurement of ventilation rate is required. If not possible, carbon dioxide levels at occupied areas may be used as a surrogate. According to SS554, high carbon dioxide levels, more than 700 ppm in excess of outdoor level, indicates poor ventilation or overcrowding. In view of the current COVID-19 situation, premises owners should achieve lower levels.
– Industrial grade sensor
– Measure and display CO2 concentration, temperature and humidity at the same time
– Big size color VA display
– Yellow: 1200 to 1999ppm; Red: over 2000ppm
– 3 colours LED Alarm and buzzer alarm
– Re-chargeable lithium battery